This week, I have been given the wonderful opportunity to host #MTOS - Movie Talk On Sunday on Twitter. It’s a hashtag that goes up once a week and is all about movies. It’s a great community of movie fans and it grows every week. Here’s all of the info:
For this week’s MTOS, I thought I’d switch things up a bit and get into why we are such film fanatics. Have fun with the questions and see you on Sunday.
Why We Love Movies:
- What’s your earliest memory of a movie?
- Who took you to your first movie?
- Do you remember the first time you cried during a movie?
- What was the first movie you bought on vhs/dvd/blu ray?
- What was your first “date” movie?
- What’s your favorite movie?
- Do you still love movies as much as you did 5 years ago?
- Pick 5 movies that you could never live without.
- What’s your favorite film genre and why?
- What movie changed your life?